How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I forgot to count. I've been in bed with the flu and today felt like checking on everyone. I discovered that all three of our original EEs are laying steadily:
From top- Thestrel, Dotti, Teach
20200221_201653.jpg

This looks like three of the six newer EEs are laying:
20200221_201720.jpg

And both new bantam EEs are laying:
20200221_201930.jpg

Now to figure out who the new white egg later is and why it's torpedo shaped like one of our Buttercups. Mystery, because the only white layers we have are the Buttercups. Even our OEGB and chickens lay cream to tan.
20200221_202000.jpg

I forgot to count. I've been in bed with the flu and today felt like checking on everyone. I discovered that all three of our original EEs are laying steadily:
From top- Thestrel, Dotti, Teach
View attachment 2032541
This looks like three of the six newer EEs are laying:
View attachment 2032546
And both new bantam EEs are laying:
View attachment 2032547
Now to figure out who the new white egg later is and why it's torpedo shaped like one of our Buttercups. Mystery, because the only white layers we have are the Buttercups. Even our OEGB and chickens lay cream to tan.
View attachment 2032552
Gorgeous eggs! That looks just like the ones my brown leghorn lays. Hope you feel better soon!

Gorgeous eggs! That looks just like the ones my brown leghorn lays. Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks, each day seems better until the sun sets and the nonstop coughing begins. 😒. Several of the EE eggs are bluish, but I couldn't get the lighting to show it on my phone. We love our dark layers! We have had there double yolks this week!

How many are you putting in?? Good luck !! I'm going to start some soon myself. Probably the first week of march.

2 days so possibly 20 or so to answer the other bought a Janeol24 had real good success with their units just always have had good hatches and and no styrofoam all hard plastic easier to clean

Back
Top Bottom