How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Just a question to you folks who get 10+ eggs a day. What do you do with all of them? Gift them? Sell them? Bake a lot of cakes? Throw them at people's houses? I'm just genuinely curious.

I have a household of 5 and with 4 hens, I've been getting 2 to 3 eggs a day on average, which is about enough for our needs. I mean unless you're Cool Hand Luke, nobody is eating that many eggs a day.

giphy.gif

Just a question to you folks who get 10+ eggs a day. What do you do with all of them? Gift them? Sell them? Bake a lot of cakes? Throw them at people's houses? I'm just genuinely curious.

I have a household of 5 and with 4 hens, I've been getting 2 to 3 eggs a day on average, which is about enough for our needs. I mean unless you're Cool Hand Luke, nobody is eating that many eggs a day.

View attachment 2035385
Make deviled eggs Friday night, my plate holds 18 halves, and they're gone by Sunday night. Scrambles, frittatas, quiches, baking, etc. I also put some in the freezer for winter. My dogs like them, my flock does too. If I don't use them they sit until I do, up to a couple of months.

View attachment 2035385
All that! I threaten the latter.... I give a butt load of eggs away.
I get 20~20+ everyday & I don't even like eggs that much!!! But I love chicken watching.
People bring cartons & I fill them!!!

Back
Top Bottom