How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Beautiful egg!😍
Is it from a Silverudds Blue (Isbar)?
I'm not sure what my girls are ,I bought eggs to hatch and forgot to even ask what the lady had ,ive been told on here that they are Favaucanas
20210109_154020.jpg
20210109_154209.jpg
20210108_125312.jpg

Newbie here! Newbie chicken mom too. I got my FIRST TWO eggs today!! I'm so excited. But I have to ask a question....how long can I wait to put them in the incubator? My incubator holds 42....and I only have 2 now.....TIA
I can’t help you with your incubation question but welcome to BYC!

Newbie here! Newbie chicken mom too. I got my FIRST TWO eggs today!! I'm so excited. But I have to ask a question....how long can I wait to put them in the incubator? My incubator holds 42....and I only have 2 now.....TIA
Agree with posting a thread. Normally you want to wait at least a month or two before trying to hatch any eggs from a new layer to make sure that everything is working properly and the eggs have reached normal size. 😊
Oh, and welcome to BYC!

I bought some layers so this is not their first eggs. They are MY first eggs...lol. They were bought from a farm with MANY roosters....How do I know if they are fertilized?

Back
Top Bottom