How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

2 of 4 from the same two, 2 days in a row. I have not been able to cage them because of work schedule, they can get in where safe and hop up but can hop right back out in the am, ill get them tonight with a snack lure before i head into work WIth that being said, something tells me at least one has another hidden nest, I did not see anymore in the old hiding spot but heard the egg song from an other than coop direction soooooo... They need their fluffy butts fluffed with a paddle if they keep this up!!

Aaron

3 of 4 so far. The RIR, I was working on their watering pail, it was leaking, so having it down it was blocking the door to the coop, she stood right there complaining and then jumped up on the door to the nesting box. So I opened up the nesting box, let her in and she plopped right in there. About 20 minutes later, I finally got the drip water bucket to stop leaking, filled it up and put it back in place and everything back sort of together as usual. As soon as I was done, she comes out of her nesting box and goes back to foraging, I go look and there is NOTHING in there. She did that just to be a pest :/

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom