How many of you have a.......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bird Collector, May 12, 2010.

1. Bird Collector

Bird Collector Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2009
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] Okay how many of you from our diverse group have a tattoo of one of your chickens and if so post a picture of it or them. [​IMG]

2. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    I do not currently have a chicken tat....but someday probably will LOL.

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I don't intend to get a tatt of my chickens - my DH still has those commitment papers handy, ready to put to use anytime I cross the line - but I do intend to add a second tatt in September when we go to a bike rally.
    It will basically be my avatar, with mine and DH's initials in the handcuffs and his badge # within the rose. [​IMG]

4. Karrie13

Karrie13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    I have one of my horses head on my shoulder... does that count? I love my chickies but I don't think I will be getting a tat of one anytime soon.

5. SummerChick

SummerChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Somerset, Texas
    I dont have a tat of any of my chickens but want to get a tat of my precious inca dove who passed away last year...she meant the world to me and is missed dearly.

"Lovie"

[​IMG]

6. Bird Collector

Aug 13, 2009
    North Carolina
    You bet a horse tat counts and Sumerchick get your bird done. I actually have my parrot a Black Headed Caique on my leg. I posted this inquiry to get ideas because I want to have my first silkie hen done and am trying to figure out how to incorporate the rest by chicken foot prints. It was my sneaky way to get ideas. But now I am busted.[​IMG] I will post my bird tat later when I am not working and have more time.

7. SummerChick

Mar 4, 2010
    Somerset, Texas
    Bird Collector...would like to see your tat. Also, love your BYC page and your coop is awesome...looks like a chicken town, its great!!

[​IMG]

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    After my eventual wedding, I will be getting a tatoo of Clyde in a nice Langshan stance.

9. Bird Collector

Aug 13, 2009
    North Carolina
    Here is a picture of my parrot. She travels with me on my leg and in person. She gets mad if I leave her home. I have a cage at work for her as well. Still waiting to see some chicken tats so I can get some ideas. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SummerChick

Mar 4, 2010
    Somerset, Texas
    Great tat Bird Collector!! She is a beautiful bird.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by