How many of you have gone chicken crazy?

realsis

Crazy for Silkies
11 Years
Jan 17, 2013
California
I know I'm chicken crazy!!! I can't get enough of chickens! I read chicken books, chicken magazines, I even buy t shirts with chickens on them! !! I'm always thinking of my girls and love to talk "chicken". I'm always saying oh guess what the girls did today!! It's official I'm definitely chicken crazy!! Any of you out there suffer from this same affliction? Let me know how your chicken crazy too!

Here here!! It is all I think about. Chickens!! LOL I think I am driving my hubby crazy. I am addicted to BYC and can sit here for hours commenting on other peoples chickens, and then I get up and go outside to spend hours out with my own chickens!!! Of course when I come back in, I am right back here looking at everyone else's birds!!! I am driving mySELF chicken crazy!!!
ya.gif

I know what you mean! ! I am the same way! ! Got to love it! I watch my chickens take photos then look at photos of other people's chickens the read about chickens! ! I even look for shirts with chickens on them! ! I found a shirt that said crazy chicken lady when I bought it my hubby said yep that's you!! I drive him crazy as well with my chickens! It's official we got it bad!!! But I can't help myself from thinking chicken! !

My hubby claims that one day, he is going go come home from work, and see me sitting on the living room floor, having grown a beak and crowing like a rooster!!!
lau.gif

The crazy thing about this is, I am starting to think he is RIGHT!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom