How Many of Your Pets Walk Into the Bathroom With You?

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
I don't know what it is lately..........every time I need to run into the bathroom I have a cat & small dog run in there with me before I even close the door! And while they want "out" while I'm in there, there's another one outside the door that clawing to come in! WTH? Can't I just have a minute? geez............

I've had Dobermans for 14 years and I haven't gone to the bathroom by myself for 14 years. They truly are Velcro dogs and I love 'em.

I have 2 cats that will jump out of a sleep when they hear me walking up the stairs cause i put the plug in the tub and put a slow stream of water on in the tub and they paw at the water... even though there is fresh water down for them they like to scoop it with their paws

Both of our cats RUN to the bathroom when someone goes in. If the door is not latched they barrel though the door so fast that it swings back and hits the wall! Then they try to either jump on your lap, if you are sitting
hu.gif
, or jump on the sink to drink from the faucet.

The dogs are not allowed in the bathroom and they know it. They will occasionally test that rule by setting one toe over the threshold and get corrected for it. They know to sit and wait at the doorway for us to come out.
The cats are allowed of course because that's where their litter box is. Kitty really aggravated me tonight because the minute I said I was going in to scoop out their box, she ran in front of me to get there and use it before I could get in there. I was forced to stand and wait on the little diva.

Quote:
At least you're waiting for a good reason, I have to wait sometimes because the toilet "fountain" is being used by a cat before I can go in there.
hmm.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom