How many Star Wars fans have we got here?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by dappertophatter, Jul 12, 2010.

1. dappertophatter

dappertophatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    The Jersey Shore
    Well? Huh?

I am TOTALLY geeked out over Season 3 of the Clone Wars [​IMG]- I think this is the first time in YEARS I've wanted fall to hurry up and get here!

Also, see my signature.[​IMG] Nobody but a nerd would do that, as my sister keeps helpfully pointing out.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I've only watched the original trilogy, but I love it! [​IMG]

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Seen The Original Trilogy + Episode 1 and both seasons of the Clone Wars cartoon. The first 3 movies were the best, to be honest.

I didn't know there was a Season 3 of the Clone Wars cartoon! Must see more Mace Windu. [​IMG]

4. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

I am a gamer chick, and love SW and ST ... was disappointed about the inconsistency in ep I-III...

These are NOT the eggs you're looking for...

5. Miss Sebright

Miss Sebright Little Hen.....Big Attitude!

Apr 3, 2009
    In a nutshell
    *raiseshand* I love Star wars, I've been watchin' them since I was little.

6. chicknerd

chicknerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    NH
    First thing after I got my drivers license I drove to the local theatre to see the original which had been re-released (they used to do that before DVDs and VCRs!). Totally cool. Still is after all these years. Love the originals, like the last three.

Took kids out of school to see the Special Editions and Episode 1. They still thank me for that! Isn't that what moms are for?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  7. CalebtheChicken

CalebtheChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Jeremiah, Ky.
    I like starwars

8. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Quote:*copies Sebright* I have too!! [​IMG] And I love it!

9. dappertophatter

dappertophatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    The Jersey Shore
    Wheee!!!! I'm not the only nerd here!!!
    I found a big box of SW novels from the nineties last month and have been slowly rotting my brain with them since, uh, well, waay too long.[​IMG] Then I discovered the Star Wars shelf at the local library. BLISS!! Some are laughable, but they're fun and keep me occupied.

was disappointed about the inconsistency in ep I-III...

What inconsistency? Padme's hair was a little wild- fake hairpieces now long, now longer (esp. in Ep. II), but it wasn't that noticeable unless you're obsessed about hair. [​IMG] at me.​

10. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Quote:What inconsistency? Padme's hair was a little wild- fake hairpieces now long, now longer (esp. in Ep. II), but it wasn't that noticeable unless you're obsessed about hair. [​IMG] at me.

continuation issues...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by