How many times?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arabianequine, Dec 26, 2010.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Have you sat on your cat or am I the only one?

Black cat and black chair at my desk=me sitting on the cat [​IMG] at least 3 times that I know of up and down real quick and the cat just keeps laying there [​IMG]

2. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    [​IMG] I have never sat on one in a chair.. However, I did get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.. See where this is going??? Needless to say, I do not turn on the bathroom light, but apparently the cat was having a drink of water. We both got the scare of our lives.!! [​IMG]

3. elizabethbinary

elizabethbinary Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    You sat on your cat on your toilet seat? Did you drop the cat in? Did it claw your... well... [​IMG] I'm imaging this in a comedy skit and it's going very well in my head.

4. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Quote:Mine too lol....I was thinking cat scratch.

I need to train my self to look first I guess.

5. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:It is probably just as funny in your head as it was after the initial shock wore off. She didn't claw me.. She couldn't because she was squished for a second. And, the cat was dry as toast.. Surprising considering what I had went in there to do. LOL

6. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    Ms.FuzzyButts :

[​IMG] I have never sat on one in a chair.. However, I did get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.. See where this is going??? Needless to say, I do not turn on the bathroom light, but apparently the cat was having a drink of water. We both got the scare of our lives.!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. elizabethbinary

elizabethbinary Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:It is probably just as funny in your head as it was after the initial shock wore off. She didn't claw me.. She couldn't because she was squished for a second. And, the cat was dry as toast.. Surprising considering what I had went in there to do. LOL

Dry as... buttered toast?

*snicker snicker giggle*​

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  8. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

X1 million I am ROLLING!

9. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Ms.FuzzyButts :

I've had my black cat curl up in my black quilt on my bed.Go in to lay down and flatten cat...lol...And I've gone to sit down and kitty decide to jump in the chair or couch too quick and sqoosh... but to add to the potty scene: We had leased an older historical age home right off the beach.Nice old home,just needed a few minor fixer ups.We had been living there about a month maybe with no issues. Well one night I go into the guest bath( closer to living room than ours) and usually I don't turn on light,but for some reason this time I did.I proceeded to ready for the potty break and JUST as I was turning to sit down I notice something.I jump and turn around and see a freakin rat swimming up into the toilet.Like literally into the toilet out of the sewer kinda thing.I screamed bloody murder and ran out into the other room.Hubby laughing his azz off goes in and removes the threat. Me still having to pee (even greater now) calms down and goes in to use the potty again. Jokingly to myself I say better check the toilet from now on.So subconciously I happen to look into the toilet and theirs ANOTHER freakin rat swimming up just as I look in.I was like what!!!!! Again the running and screaming and laughing and more laughing...lol.He again removes the threat and walks across the street and turns it loose by the boys school...lol. I said I was going potty outside ......My hubby hollers watch out for the rats and I said I'm sure I'm safe since their all in the toilet....lol. Come to find out the 'exhaust' pipe for the sewer ran up the side the house under a huge oak tree.I think the kept coming in through there. We moved a few days later...lol... Decided the old historical thing wasn't for us,...lol...​

10. wildorchid053

wildorchid053 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    syracuse area, ny
    omg that's horrible but funny. i would never squat on that toilet again.. lol.. kinda like an outhouse.. your always wondering what is under the seat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by