How much can I sell mixed ducklings for?

Oct 14, 2021
Western Washington
I have about 32 duck eggs in the incubater, and would like to know how much I can sell them for! The breeds I own are khaki Campbells, hookbills, pekins, Indian runners, and a rouen. All of them are drake except for the four of the khaki Campbells and two of the hookbills, there is a chance that the hookbills are pure bred. ( I know, I have a lot of drakes I am planning on selling most of them) I will be selling pure bred hookbills, and khaki Campbells by spring!!!

I have about 32 duck eggs in the incubater, and would like to know how much I can sell them for! The breeds I own are khaki Campbells, hookbills, pekins, Indian runners, and a rouen. All of them are drake except for the four of the khaki Campbells and two of the hookbills, there is a chance that the hookbills are pure bred. ( I know, I have a lot of drakes I am planning on selling most of them) I will be selling pure bred hookbills, and khaki Campbells by spring!!!
Look on Craigslist and see what they are going for there, or in the Seattle area. I think around 5 to 7 dollars each would be reasonable, but it varies place to place.

I always sell my female ducklings for $8, the males for $5, and straight run for $6. Prices will probably change soon because everything is more expensive now.

Ok!! Thank you!!!! How do you sex ducklings? Does it need to be specific breeds?
There are many different ways to sex them, but I usually use vent sexing. The only thing with this method is you have to be careful not to hurt the duckling! You can look up how to do it and stuff if that’s something you want to do.

Back
Top Bottom