How much for a pair of seramas? **pic**

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by theron, May 15, 2010.

1. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    I did not know where else to post this, so I thought I would put it here. I will be selling some started seramas and a few older hens. How much would a pair of seramas be? The serama rooster, Mr. Squeakers, is silkied feathered and has two b and one a hen that is in his same pen. The started seramas might also be silkied, but if they don't they will have the gene. How much for a pair of started? he older hens that I might sell are b's. How much per hen?

This is the silkied rooster, Mr. Squeakers: [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. Since they are silkied they might go lower or higher. I just depends on the buyer. I would sell them definetly no lower than 20 dollars.

3. Serama Man

Serama Man In the Brooder

Feb 7, 2010
    Beverly, WV
    No offense, but those arent' all that typey; are you familiar with The SCNA? It is a wonderful resource for Serama; I had hatched and hatched culls without knowing, but then I found the Serama Council of North America, the membership fee is worth EVERY penny.
    www.scnaonline.org

4. theron

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    well, actually, it is just the rooster silkied. all of the hens he is with are feathered normally.

5. theron

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    Well here are a few things: This pic, as you can tell if from up above.
    All of the chickens in the pics were going through a bad molt
    These are pics of when I just got them, but now they look very different

6. If thats so it would be best to post the most recent pics!

7. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Yes, give me some side profile shots and that will give us a better idea of the quality and what you can get. It also depends on how many people want them in your area.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by