1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

how much help I have had from BYC.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jutebox, Feb 10, 2017.

1. jutebox

jutebox New Egg

Jul 2, 2016
    Hi I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love BYC . I have learnt a lot from all of you. I have only had chickens for 7 months I knew nothing about raising chickens like what treats they like ,how to take care of scaly leg mites, and many more things. I have learned so much and I am still learning about how to take care of my girls. I am so thankful to all of you for the help that I have received and how much love there is here . THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU HERE AT BYC YOU ARE THE BEST . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP I HAVE RECEIVED AND WILL RECEIVE ..[​IMG]

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - great to have you join us. I agree that BYC is a great resource. With almost half a million members, we have so much collective knowledge, it's amazing!

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
    CT

3. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    @jutebox [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Well thank you for your very kind words about Backyard chickens. We are extremely proud of BYC. So glad you joined the flock. [​IMG]

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, jutebox, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! Happy you have received so much help from BYC - it truly is a great resource. Best wishes and thank you for joining!! [​IMG]

6. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Always nice to hear BYC has helped others as much as it has me.

Thanks for joining us!

7. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Stuck back in the 40s Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by