how much is a dog kennel for a run

hunter109

Songster
8 Years
Apr 22, 2011
moscow ohio
i was looking at new ones and then i went to craiges list and found some on there but i have to have a pretty big run i have 30 chicks right now

I work at a store mentioned many times on here. Ours sell for about $200-$400 for a run, depends on what you want.

There are 5 x 5 x 10 size, different quality depends on the price. Keep in mind all we sell do not have a top! You have to order that. I live in an area that a covering is a must. ?

Hope this helps!

so i was going to see what they sell for but i am looking for one that is used mybe or mybe a good place to just buy the pannels for the kennels well plz help

Keep an eye on Menard's sales papers. They are usually the most reasonable.
I couldn't find kennels at Menard's online, but Home Depot has a link so you can get an idea of how much they generally run.
But like I said, Menard's is usually cheaper, depending on what you are looking for.
I'd still keep an eye on Craig's List. You'd most likely get the best deal there.
http://www.homedepot.com/undefined-...ation?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

You should have some time to keep looking before your chicks are big enough to go outside.
Just to give you another idea of the going prices, at least around here, in a sales paper from Menard's a couple of weeks ago, I saw they had a 6'Hx5'Wx10'L Master Paws kennel on sale for $249. They also carry extra panels to make the kennel larger. I bought my Lucky Dog kennel & extra panels from there and I just love it for my chickens. It is very sturdy. I expanded mine to 20'x20' over the years.
smile.png

I have got all of my panels(About four dog lots) from local people who no longer needed them. The first one was $75 then I found two for $100 and another for $50. I did have to repair the two for $100. Someones dog pulled the wire up from the bottom.

its going to have to be a pretty big run i have 30 chicks now so how much would it be to use just welded wire then a dog kennel jw

Back
Top Bottom