How much to sell for????

mustangsaguaro

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
San Martin, Ca
I have a few Old English chickens (6 pullets and 1 cockerel) I am either trying to sell or trade for a different breed of chicken. If I can't trade them but someone wants to buy them how much can I sell them for? A few of the pullets have started laying eggs. They are all 7 months old.

THanks

Depends on the local market like rooster red said. Here point of lay birds go for upwards of 15 each. Depends on the area though as some breeds and quality of bird can bring in more.

Kim,

What color are your Old English pullets?
Is there anyway that you can email me pics of them?

Chel

Quote:
Not sure of the colors. Right now I've got limited access to the internet. No computer at home right now. I will see what I can do though to get some pics to you. Be patient give me a few days, if you can.

Quote:
And humble to boot!
th.gif

Quote:
I have one black for sure. Then the others have either black or red in them. A few of them may be brown breasted brown red and a few black breasted red. I am going to try to get pics. tonight so I can load them tomorrow.

Ok, here are some pics of my chickens. If you can tell me what color they are considered, plus how much I can sell them for that would be great. And, if there is anyone in the California Bay Area that wants these guys let me know.

Picture027.jpg

I have 2 hens that are this color. 1 if not both are for sale

Picture025.jpg

I have 3 hens the color of the one in the background. Sorry it's not a great shot. These are all for sale.

Picture026.jpg

I have 2 of these hens, they are not for sale but wanted to know what color they are considered.

Picture024.jpg

This is the mother of all the above w/ the acception of the 2nd picture. Right now she's moulting pretty bad. What color is she, and she's not for sale.

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

These are both of my roosters. The 2nd one is for sale, am thinking about selling the 1st one too, but am unsure at the moment as he is very pretty I think.

Thanks
Kim

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom