How Nice Is This OEGB?

EngieKisses

Songster
11 Years
Jul 10, 2008
Collinsville, Oklahoma
I do not know much about OEGB's, I am new to them. I acquired this trio from an auction because I thought they were pretty. They are Silver Blues. Can anyone tell me if he is nice or not?

13004_dsc04298.jpg

13004_dsc04291.jpg

Quote:
No, it is called Silver Blue.

If you are asking about their show quality -on a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 4.
Other than that they are just fine.

Bob

Can't say much on color, but for type wise some things that i can tell automatically without getting much into it would be the tail being too high and his wing carriage. As for purity i believe he is, and really you're silver blues are some of the best I've seen, doesn't seem to be a very common variety or at least not when I'm around.

He's A Silver Blue. There may be someone working on something they call a Blue Birchen but it's not a standard variety as far as I know.
This bird's tail set is too high & his wings are carried much too low. He also doesn't have the width of feather & feather quality that a good OEGB should have. Can't tell much about the females except that their top colour is too dark & they're not ditinctly laced.
That said, they'll probably be the best Silver Blues there as it's not an often seen variety.

Back
Top Bottom