how Odie (the doberman) spends his nights

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by shadowpaints, Aug 28, 2010.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    as you all may remember i got a doberman last week!!! this is how odie spends his nights. i dont think he can be trusted around kids LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and odie playing with violet our runt of a black lab!

lol i just LOVE HIM!

2. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    [​IMG] How cute!

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

4. snewman

snewman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2007
    Belleville, WI
    We have a red male dobie too, also with natural ears (hooray for natural ears!), and that's how he spends his nights too. He's 90 lbs and moves around the bed a lot. Sometimes we have to kick him off because he just is too wiggly. They are totally big babies, the perfect family dog!

5. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    mine had good old floppy ears and tail too! Just wait, you think that's cute now? Wait until the kid grows to a 6'2" teen and still shares the twin bed with the dobie (now that's funny). Then there was the time we gave the VIP house guest that room. And the dobie snuck into bed with the VIP. I was mortified, to say the least, but the guy thought it was cute and he'd missed his dogs anyway.

Silly dogs [​IMG]

6. snewman

snewman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2007
    Belleville, WI
    Our dobie, Nero, will love on, cuddle with, sleep with anyone! He sometimes seems even to prefer to butter up our guests to being with us, the ones who feed him....traitor. He is quite the ambassador, and has converted several non-dog lovers into enthusiastic fans of the breed and dogs in general. One friend, who had never had pets and didn't even like to touch dogs (I know, crazy) ended up getting two dobies from a rescue after falling in love with Nero. What a great dog!

7. pardygwyn

pardygwyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Oh, look at that fearsome beast!! [​IMG] The few Dobies I've known have been such sweet dogs. I hope the trend of keeping their ears whole keeps picking up steam. They look so much better with ears!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by