How old do you think they are?

PrestonSloan08

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 8, 2011
Corner Alabama
i just bought these dominique chicks today and they are already some of my favorite!!!
99150_quail_798.jpg

99150_quail_803.jpg

99150_quail_802.jpg

99150_quail_789.jpg
they are the nicest chicks i have ever had!!!

Last edited:
It's funny... Out of the 6 chicks I ordered, my Dom was the one I was the least enthused about. She must've sensed it because she is the friendliest of the bunch. Now she's my favorite! She's snuggled up to me as I type this.
big_smile.png

I was most excited about my doms and ordered 3 but lost one in the first few days. I was so upset, but I still have Buddy and Dom the dom rooster.

Quote:
This is my first experience with chickens. I ordered 6 and I was most excited about my Brahma, who I lost at 5 days.
sad.png
There were so many that I wanted that the hatchery was sold out of and my Dom kind of got added on the end of my order. Now I think I'll always have a Dom, she's so friendly. She does appear to be jockeying for the top of the pecking order... Kind of wondering who is going to win that battle...
tongue.png

Quote:
Brings back memories of when my speckledy hens were little
smile.png
. We got 15 hens and 5 roosters in May. Four of them have always been super friendly, but they are all sweet. They are they first to come running when they here the door close. If I sit outside they jump in my lap. I love them
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom