How PATHETIC! LMAO

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by mgw, Jul 10, 2010.

1. mgw

mgw Songster

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    So this morning I went out to let the girls out & let the polish in the tractor out as well. I went back in and got some coffee, opened the windows in the living room to get the breeze. our chicken tractor is in the side yard about 10 ft from window. So I was drinking coffe & watching the early news when I hear the most pathetic crow I have ever heard. So I turn around to watch him crow turns out that our sultan is also a roo and they had a contest DW & I watched & listened for about 10 mins we lol the whole time. These 2 have alot to learn about crowing. Long story short, Free to good home 1 blue polish, 1 white sultan roos 10 weeks old. Still LMAO:)

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG] Awww, too bad you can't keep them all. I briefly toyed with the idea of ordering a polish rooster, the sole reason being I've read that they are pretty clueless when they grow up.

3. mgw

mgw Songster

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Quote:Hes pretty clueless right now lol

4. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Songster

i want a polish. are polish roos nice to hens or are they really aggressive? my neighbors used to have a really, and i mean really aggressive roo so i dont like roos much

5. mgw

mgw Songster

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Quote:Im not sure of their nature, but right now the sultan seems more aggressive.

6. Amyable

Amyable Songster 9 Years

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    My 7-wk old Polish seem pretty good natured, and blonde. I swear they are so flaky already. Now my neighbor has a Polish roo that is aggressive. Most likely depends on the bird.

7. mgw

mgw Songster

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Quote:I have heard that they do get more aggresive when they become breeding age.

8. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Songster

Mar 20, 2008
    These 2 have alot to learn about crowing.

[​IMG] I know what you mean! At 5 am I heard some REALLY strange sounds coming from the barn. I'm used to the roo's crowing and it never wakes me up. This was so different that it woke me from a sound sleep. I went out to investigate and there were my four serama roo's learning how to crow. [​IMG]

9. mgw

mgw Songster

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Quote:[​IMG] I know what you mean! At 5 am I heard some REALLY strange sounds coming from the barn. I'm used to the roo's crowing and it never wakes me up. This was so different that it woke me from a sound sleep. I went out to investigate and there were my four serama roo's learning how to crow. [​IMG]

It is super fun to watch makes me laugh every time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: