1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How should the egg inside look?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by DragunzGirl, Aug 17, 2008.

1. DragunzGirl

DragunzGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2008
    Ok well its day 10 and i candled the eggs, the 4 i think were bad i guessing are bad i dont see nothing but a very light red all in the egg and them 4 are nothing like the others.

two others have a small dark spot in the egg that kinda moves when i rotate the egg not sure if its good.

and the rest well have a large part of the egg dark is that normal for day 10?

Any way how should the inside of the eggs look at day 10? i want to make sure im doing this right.

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

3. DragunzGirl

Aug 9, 2008
    hmmm thanks, ok them 4 are bad for sure. but the 2 look like day 6 kinda even tho there on day 10 now. BUT the rest look like that 2 week old egg some what maybe a little less dark than that. So im guessing thats right. K thanks.

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

I think there is another link too...let me see if I can find it for you. BRB

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

6. DragunzGirl

Aug 9, 2008
    wow that site is cool thanks alot [​IMG]

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Your welcome...I stayed on that site for hours when i found it LOL very helpful [​IMG] Good luck with your eggs!

8. DragunzGirl

Aug 9, 2008
    thank you alot

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by