How to auction eggs on BYC????

Treebird

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 18, 2012
Iowa
I see that people can sell hatching eggs on BYC. I currently sell eggs on Ebay but figured this would be a great place to sell eggs. I am set up with paypal but don't see anywhere to market on here. I was told people action on here but it only seems that people are rambling on and on through very disorganized forum. I don't understand how that even works for people and I wouldn't want to use this method. Am I not looking in the right place or does BYC have something set up like Ebay? If so how do I navigate there?

Ads/auctions/want to buys are over on Buy/Sell/Trade section. There is no link to paypal or a paypal check out. I am not a staff with BYC so I don't know what might be emerging in the future in BYC. Some buyers/sellers use paypal, others accept other payment methods.

For more information, please go to the BST, and read the BYC rules updated Jan 2012 and there are other links to questions about bst as well. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/250783/buy-sell-trade-rules-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst

Hope this helps and Have a Happy New Years!

Hey thanks, I'll check it out
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom