how to join sebright club of america

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by sebright guy, Dec 8, 2009.

1. sebright guy

sebright guy Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2009
    Hi I am From Canada Ontario and am looking for information on how to join the sebright club of america if they accept canadians.
    I have sent some letters down but I have not gotten anywhere.
    I would like to know how much it cost and how i should send the money(money order/check).
    Also where it should be sent.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

2. Pine Grove

Pine Grove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Lakeland, Ga
    Mary Ann Bonds
    PO Box 136
    Ila, Ga 30647
    1-706-789-2869 Dues are $15.00 per year

3. jamesbwood

jamesbwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Is this club still active? Other than a yahoo group with minimal postings, there isn't much current online info about them.

4. Silseb

Silseb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2012
    Nope they don't have anything online.
    And yes i do know they have Canadian members because one of them is one of my top competitors at shows, lol.
    I joined (renewed) in Feb and so far have received one newletter. However, it was in color! and had some informative articles. It is much better than in the past, years ago when i was member they only had black and white newsletter and the club system was almost totally geared towards people on the eastern side of the usa, so eventually i let my membership lapse. So time will tell if they have anything for people on the western side of usa.
    The UK has an excellent website for their club, it is www.sebrightclub.co.uk

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by