Please no more replies, I figured it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Show Sebright

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Apr 1, 2020
Orlando FL
My teacher said to let my roo breath in some vapor from epson salt and some essential oils. Any ideas? I have no idea how to do it other then making a bath.

My teacher said to let my roo breath in some vapor from epson salt and some essential oils. Any ideas? I have no idea how to do it other then making a bath.
While I love a good essential oil diffusing in my house for me to smell, birds are pretty sensitive to concentrated compounds like essential oils. I doubt there would be much benefit.

Can you go to a vet or order antibiotics online?

Have you lost any birds?

If one does die are you aware you can get cheap testing done by a state lab to know what exactly you are dealing with?
He is a $50 bird. I couldn’t get another boy. I can’t go to a vet. No he lives with a mirror and gets to be with his ladies once a week. They are show birds so how they get to interact with other is different. He can see his girls daily but he can’t live with bird. I haven’t let him out this last week because the yard is a lake I have to wear boots out there. He is on treatment and will not drink water. I give him 3 mL of his water morning and afternoon. So my teacher who was a vet for a while told be too let him breath in the oils and epson salt for a bit to help with his breathing.

I just want ideas on how to make a vapor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom