how to make website buttons??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by therealsilkiechick, Jan 26, 2009.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i need a website button that says home and links to my homepage on my site once u click on it and need help,lol. i used to be able to make them but the site i used is saved on favorites on my comp that crashed around christmas. i have searched the net tried a ton and i still can't get the code to transfer to where i want it or a working button. so i need someone who can make me one or a good site not complicated that has free ones i can use that actually works.

any help would be great!!!
    thanks,
    silkie

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am suprised no one answered this!!! Right click on your tool bar on top andyou will have the option of adding the ones you need.

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    thanks for ur reply. [​IMG] i'm surprised to but alot of people don't know what a button is.

i have yahoo and webfetti tool bars. i don't see anything on the yahoo one and the web one has fetti, smilies, screensaver, cursers and cards but no button makeing tool. if anyone knows of a good site that does blinkies i can use a blinky and should be able to bypass it to make one. it the codes that i'm needing for them.

i have another idea i'm gonna try and see if it works and do some more searching see what i can come up with. it is so easy to make them it is not funny but i haven't made any in a few years,lol so i'm a little rusty..... i'll let u know if i get it made and working.
    thanks again!!
    silkie

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ya know I just up there clincking all over the place an cannot see where my nat is that has the home, print and tools button on it!!! ARGH! I think mine is a google toolbar because google is our home page...... However Alt-M takes you home...... Not need to click your heels three times. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by