How to post a pic???

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by cjdmashley, Aug 5, 2010.

1. cjdmashley

cjdmashley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2010
    Vermont
    Got egg #2 today and remembered to take a pic...now I can't figure out how to post it [​IMG]. Can anyone help?

2. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner True BYC Addict

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
  3. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Well I am able to figure out how to upload the pictures but I can't get them to paste onto here when I am trying to post. The link won't work and the picture won't appear either.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or what I can do differently?

Thanks
    Lisa

4. cjdmashley

Jul 29, 2010
    Vermont
    [​IMG]

5. cjdmashley

Jul 29, 2010
    Vermont
    holy cow i did it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

what i did you go into "my uploads" and copy/pasted the url thing under the picture..where you have the option for thumbnail or image

hope that helps

6. chickenlady08

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Quote:That is one beautiful egg and the first one is always special. [​IMG] I still get excited to go out everyday to collect the eggs.

Congratulations!!! [​IMG]

7. cjdmashley

Jul 29, 2010
    Vermont
    Thank you and sorry for the "less than detailed" explantion of how i posted the picture. Even at 30 these computers still get the better of me!

8. chickenlady08

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Nope that is no problem with the short explanation. I did exactly what you did but it just won't work. Can you see the picture after you paste it to the post page? OH believe me I sometimes wonder why I try, my kids have to help me and even they gave up trying. LOL

9. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    That hasn't worked for me. I get the little blue box with the question mark in it. But congrats on your beautiful first egg!! [​IMG]

10. cjdmashley

Jul 29, 2010
    Vermont
    I can not see the picture in my "post a reply" spot. just shows url link. I can see my photo in the "my uploads" at the bottom right side of the uploads page. I almost missed it because i didn't scroll down. once i click on "my uploads" i can see my picture and have to copy one of the options under it. thumbnail or image. whatever it says in the box is what I cut and pasted. and they say technology is an advance!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by