how to post pictures.

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by k625, Sep 1, 2007.

1. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    I would love to send out some pics of my new chicks, and have been starring at the computer screen now for 15 minutes trying to figure out how to attach pics on here lol. Could someone please give me a detailed description on how to do so please. Thanks so much!!

2. GreggsEggs

GreggsEggs Cooped Up

Aug 31, 2007
    Caneyville, KY
    I attached my first pics yesterday, the first way describedbe low, I couldn't figure out right a way. So I signed up with photobucket (the second way Below), It took me about 10 minutes with dial up and i posted several pics.

I hope this helps!

To Post Photos:

1. Upload your photo to a photo hosting site and resize it for the message board (640x480 or smaller).
    2. Copy the URL for the photo and paste it in your message.
    3. Highlight the URL in your message, then click on "Img" button above the message. Your URL will be wrapped by two image tags and will look like this:
    [​IMG]
    4. Use "Preview" button to check the picture before submitting.

How To Post Pictures From www.Photobucket.com:

1) Login to your account
    2) Copy the "IMG CODE" (as seen in the 3rd option in the image below).
    3) Paste the code as-is into your forum post. You do NOT need to use the Img tags as they are already included from www.Photobucket.com

3. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    Thank you guys so so much. I will post some pics of my new chicks in just a few minutes...check them out please, they are too cute!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by