How to put pics on my homepage on a WEBS account?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by feather leg farms, Nov 19, 2010.

1. feather leg farms

feather leg farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    Who on here has a www.webs.com website for their poultry? I have one and I can't get pictures on any page but my Photo page. Do any of my fellow webbers have some advice?

2. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    If you have your content box just put your curser in the large part of the content box around where you want to post the picture. On the upper left of the toolbar it says photo...you can load from you computer or photo bucket.

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I have one but it is not exactly friendly user unless you have some savvy computer skills to nagivate around Webs.com.

Mine is how to put the names or photographer credits up and down next to the pic rather than horizontal. I don't think they got that tool for that.

4. feather leg farms

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    Thanks Mrs. Turbo. I never tried that for some reason. Don't know why. It worked, though.

FLF

5. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I have webs.

6. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Quote:click on the picture and a box should pop out on the top. There is a link on there...maybe the 3rd one to the right that gives you the option of putting the words on either side of the picture. I did the www.wyandottebreedersofamerica.net website using webs.com..... look at it and see some of the different looks you can have.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  7. feather leg farms

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    Thanks for all your help!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by