How To Question!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Wheaties, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Wheaties

Wheaties Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2008
    Chattanooga, TN
    Hello all, I am new to the forum and was hoping to get some guidance on some how to's of the forum. I want to set up a spot to post some photos of my chicks. I have already placed these photos int he uploads section. I would also like to know how to correct the spelling in my username or just change it all together. I know how to change the password, but the username is a different story. Any help would be appreciated and hopefully helpful. Thanks a ton!

2. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

WheatenMaranMan! :

Hello all, I am new to the forum and was hoping to get some guidance on some how to's of the forum. I want to set up a spot to post some photos of my chicks. I have already placed these photos int he uploads section. I would also like to know how to correct the spelling in my username or just change it all together. I know how to change the password, but the username is a different story. Any help would be appreciated and hopefully helpful. Thanks a ton!

Hi Buddy!

You have to go to the BYC main forum and post a request to have your name changed. Yep, you forgot the 's'. [​IMG]

If you go up to the top of the page you will see "my page" and there you can build a website of your chicks. You can also paste your backcountry poultry site in your signature, which you can access in the profile section up top.

I am so glad you are here.

Jennifer:woot

3. drom

drom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    California
    [​IMG]

There is a tutorial on how to set up your web page that will walk you through it step by step. It's really easy to set up.
    [​IMG]

4. Wheaties

Wheaties Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2008
    Chattanooga, TN
    Thanks, I hope it is friendly to those of us who are a little computer illeterate![​IMG]

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Welcome I love your website and birds ya this forum takes some getting used to for the computer illiterate but is pretty simple once you start.

Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by