"How to Raise Chickens" by Christine Heinrich FS/ N. Ga. mtns ((SOLD))

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Dec 24, 2009.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This book was published in 2007 and has information on NPIP testing, etc. In very good condition-I read through it once or twice. Pymt by money order or cash. Shipped priority when pymt received. Book retails for $19.95
    Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Cyn, would this be a good book for me to leave here with the girls that stay behind? I could care less about the NPIP stuff I am thinking of it as a reference or should I get the BYC book for dummies to leave with her? I am going to leave her instructions for my spoiled girls but you know what I mean....LOL

3. speckledhen

It's a good general reference book, but honestly, the one Nifty co-authored may be a better "nuts and bolts" book than this one, though, I'd recommend both for someone's chicken library.

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I shall put payment in the mailbox in the morning [​IMG] I will also order the BYCs book before I go. That way she has good reference material on hand.

5. speckledhen

Thank you, sweetie. [​IMG]

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    No problemo. I am trying to figure out how to stuff a baked chicken cookie in the small envelope for Suede. I was up and down last night so I baked high protein cookies for the girls. [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

Hahaha, if you manage to do that, I'll feed it to him personally, away from his piggie ladies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by