How true is this?

Oct 17, 2020
I found this on pinterest and it spiked my curiosity. I'd like to get some feedback on it to see if any of it is true from you guys while ill check my books as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-065440_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-065440_Pinterest.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 20
This just comes down to the chicken keepers upbringing imo.
Some people believe never to vaccinate as it is unnatural. Just like vegans are often tempted and have even completely converted their pet dogs to a vegan diet.

When a chickens is sick it needs to boost its immune system and ideally should get medecine if it needs it.

Holistic medicine believes not just to fix the symptom with medecine but make sure the birds get all they need to heal naturally too.

All of those ingredients are known either for their immune boosting properties or anti-inflammatory effects.

Whether the ingredients really do help with the specific categories they are in is debatable, to me it looks like that picture started with all known ingredients of holistic medecine and then subdivided randomly into different categories.

Will those ingredients help? No doubt but for example oregano and garlic is great for disease but it is listed under internal parasites.

Rosemary is good for respirartory problems, not mouting issues so I do not agree with the categories they are under.

Generally feeding herbs is beneficial though so a mix of a few of those at times will help

Some people believe never to vaccinate as it is unnatural. Just like vegans are often tempted and have even completely converted their pet dogs to a vegan diet.

When a chickens is sick it needs to boost its immune system and ideally should get medecine if it needs it.

Holistic medicine believes not just to fix the symptom with medecine but make sure the birds get all they need to heal naturally too.

All of those ingredients are known either for their immune boosting properties or anti-inflammatory effects.

Whether the ingredients really do help with the specific categories they are in is debatable, to me it looks like that picture started with all known ingredients of holistic medecine and then subdivided randomly into different categories.

Will those ingredients help? No doubt but for example oregano and garlic is great for disease but it is listed under internal parasites.

Rosemary is good for respirartory problems, not mouting issues so I do not agree with the categories they are under.

Generally feeding herbs is beneficial though so a mix of a few of those at times will help
I've never vaccinated or wormed my chickens and they do just fine. But I'm doing that to keep them organic. Our post is great info though!

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom