How would a wolf-horse hybrid look to you if you were to draw it? Or a horse-giraffe? Or an eagle-le

K-12 Chickens

Songster
9 Years
Oct 6, 2010
Michigan
In this game, me or a few other people will one at a time choose an animal hybrid such as chicken-horse or a hamster-turtle (or any other animal combination that can be thought of!
smile.png
) and let others(and me or anyone else who said the animal name) draw it to show how they think it looks. There will be no particular rules on how the animal looks like...it's only how you see it! This will be very interesting and fun to see how someone sees and draws something totally different than another. This is not a contest; it's just for fun and there is no deadline for any drawings(although it would be nice if drawings could be posted soon after the animal hybrid is named).

Have fun!
big_smile.png

First Animal Hybrid: Wolf-Horse

In this game, me or a few other people will one at a time choose an animal hybrid such as chicken-horse or a hamster-turtle (or any other animal combination that can be thought of!
smile.png
) and let others(and me or anyone else who said the animal name) draw it to show how they think it looks. There will be no particular rules on how the animal looks like...it's only how you see it! This will be very interesting and fun to see how someone sees and draws something totally different than another. This is not a contest; it's just for fun and there is no deadline for any drawings(although it would be nice if drawings could be posted soon after the animal hybrid is named).

Have fun!
big_smile.png

First Animal Hybrid: Wolf-Horse
wee.gif
Yay! I'm on it.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom