How Ya Been? :) ****CHICK PICS!!****

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Hey
frow.gif

I though i'd make this forum so that i can stay updated with all my BYC's buddies
smile.png

cuz i know most of them don't go into the chat room.. i don't even.. only once every blue moon..lol

so i think this will be better ...

We will keep each other updated with Us and our pets.. ****And Yes We All Know The Forum Rules And Will Stick To Them!!!
smile.png

So Hey How Ya Been?

Last edited:
I'll go first..lol

I'll be postin new pics on here tonight of my 3 cuteness baby chicks... they have been LOTS!! of fun..clumsy and all...lol and it's funny how they sleep to.. i mean last time they all were laid flat out legs and all i'm going to take pics next time of it.

Well, hello, Birdboy!!!
smile.png
I gotta say, again, that new nephew is a doll!!!! I suppose you noticed that though.
smile.png

All my chickies are doing great! It is amazing how they grow....already getting their big girl wing feathers.
smile.png
Even my disabled chickie is GREAT!!! Was gonna call her mutant chickie...but I am trying to be nice!!! LOL She has to turn around a lot to look at stuff but otherwise doesn't seem too bothered by her issues.
smile.png
She is growing right along with everyone else, so I assume she is getting enough to eat.

I am gonna be VERY scarce on here in a couple of days. Hubby will be here and we will be squeezing 6 months of family time into a week.

Did you say you posted new pics of your chickies? Where??? I never saw them!!!

I re-homed one of my roos today.
sad.png
He is a Barred Rock, about 13 weeks and an absolute sweetheart.......just gotta get rid of some. Too many boys!!!
sad.png
Thankfully he went to my mother and I will be able to see him whenever I want.

Did the one thing I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the most today. Took the kids out looking for old abandoned houses to explore. We only go for the ones that are NOT posted with no trespassing signs and of course aren't vandalizing....just looking and imagining the past.
smile.png
It is one of my absolute passions. It was kinda unexpected so I didn't have my camera with me....well, except the cell phone, so I didn't take any pics. Got ticks in places ticks are not legally allowed!!!!

Well, I guess that is all that is going on in my world.
smile.png

Last edited:
haha omg!!

i wish i could have came! although i'm still tired from fishing all day in the heat an no sleep lol

an AHH! when i got home from fishing while i was taking a shower i found not 1 not 2 but 3!!!! ticks on me.. i was freakin out trying to pull them off me..

and i'll be postin pics of them on here really soon.. i want to get some of them sleeping so i'm waitin on them to all fall out should be any minute..lol
Haaaa! i have so much to talk about but can't remember what..lol yea as you can tell i'm not even close to sleepy i'm UP UP UP!!!! i need more coffee
caf.gif

Last edited:
LOL! i had to clean my pigeon - chicken - rabbit - and dog pens today...that was enough for me... i atleast gag over 50times today if not more LOL

Here are my 3 babies
jumpy.gif

They are 6 days old
smile.png

5429_1.jpg

5429_2.jpg

5429_3.jpg

5429_4.jpg

Aw! my babies fell asleep on me

5429_sleepy.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................they just get cuter and cuter!!!! Absoulute dolls!!!! I will get baby pics soon!!! My hubby should be pulling into the drive any second so I gotta run!!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom