1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

howdy from texas

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by hatchcrazzzy, Jun 8, 2007.

1. hatchcrazzzy

hatchcrazzzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2007
    kemp texas
    hi yall im from texas and im chickencrazzy.i have 71 chickens and 3 geese and a goose on 6 eggs 36 rirs 6 leghorn 14 dominiques 12 game 3 sex links they are a job but i just love my chickens there is no better way to enjoy your time relaxing and watching your chickens [​IMG]

2. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Hey there chickencrazzy. Welcome, sounds like you know what you are talking about. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2007
  3. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Howdy from another Texan!

4. hatchcrazzzy

hatchcrazzzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2007
    kemp texas
    howdy there partner. what kind of chickens do you have pasofinofarm ?im about 40 miles southeast of dallas little town 123 people spred out though

5. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I have Ameraucanas and Easter Eggers and a quatro of Bantam Salmon Faverolles and 9 Large Fowl Salmon Faverolle chicks and Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas and Golden Marans in the bator...and so super cool Black Bellied Whistling Tree Ducks (not chickens I know but worth an honorable mention).
    I am in Conroe... Northeast of Houston.

Welcome, Melissa

6. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hi there & welcome to BYC [​IMG]
    Miriam

7. ClydeInHewitt

ClydeInHewitt New Egg

Jun 9, 2007
    Howdy folks from yet anothe Texan. I'm in Waco and fairly new to the chicken raising. I have Ameracaunas as well. Although I also have a hodge podge of others that I have no clue what they are.

8. AccidentalFarm

AccidentalFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2007
    Hi & Welcome to BYC, Chickencrazzy (from another fellow Texan)!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by