1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

howdy tonight

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jmantoo1, Apr 19, 2007.

1. jmantoo1

jmantoo1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    that texan for hello how are you all tonight .i just got done putting in lights in my chicken houses now they will start laying.i have 4 grown 20 pullets 32 in the brooder and 22 in the bator.and im buying another incubator.im going chicken crazy please someone stop me .[​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Ohhhh no you dont.....no fair asking anyone on here to STOP you....we ENCOURAGE each other!![​IMG] Sounds like you have a great bunch there....would love to see pics!!

3. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    There is no stopping, I have never had anything quite as addicting as chickens!! [​IMG]

4. jmantoo1

jmantoo1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    i will get some pics tomorrow but they work by clicking a link instead of seeing them on the page it will take you to yahoo pictures:jumpy

5. Sherry

Sherry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Southern WV
    The only kind of help you get here is how to care for your chickens.....No one can/will help you stop your chicken addition. [​IMG] As someone else wrote, we are all enablers.

Maybe the site should change it's name to Chickens Anonymous.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by