Howdy Y'all

Quack Addict

Songster
6 Years
Feb 18, 2013
Ty Ty, Georgia
Hey Y'all. New member here, been lurkin a while gettin good info so I figured it was time to join and post. We are duck folks. Current flock is six full grown Pekins and a recent addition of seven WH ducklins. Our "backyard" is fifty acres with a 2.5 acre pond so we plan to expand the flock a bit and also are considering some Guineas.

Already said all this in the Welsh Harlequin duck section but figured I should say hey here too. If interested look us up on Facebook at Treeland Ranch.

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined BYC. What I wouldnt give to have 50 acres to expand my flock :) Better keep it at 5 acres if I want to eat LOL. Best of luck expanding your flock. Sounds like heaven there

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined BYC. What I wouldnt give to have 50 acres to expand my flock :) Better keep it at 5 acres if I want to eat LOL. Best of luck expanding your flock. Sounds like heaven there

Thanks for the welcome. It really is like our own slice of heaven. The ducks love it too. Check out the pics at our facebook page for proof!

Hi from KY!
I know what you mean about ducks. We have a few!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom