Howrse! A online horse breeding website!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Nan5634, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    It's tons of fun! My account is Nan5634 and my sister's is Clausey! Me and my sis breed Appaloosas and Arabians! You can get many different breeds of horses. You can show your horses in Jumping, Barrels, Cross Country, and Racing! You can also buy special items that give your horses special abilities. Like the Medusas' Blood turns your horse into a Pegasus. http://www.howrse.com/media/equideo/image/chevaux/poney-sport/palomino-pegase-grand.jpg?kjHhB=NJH Here's an example. My horse Shawnty. You can start your own Stable. There are different riding levels too. 1-10. To pass you must answer various horse related questions! They are help websites you can go to if you need help with the questions such as http://howrsehelp.freeforums.org/ you have to join the forum, but it is very helpful. Everyone in Sponsor put Nan5634! SPONSOR IS THE PERSON WHO TOLD U ABOUT HOWRSE! So don't forget! And make sure you send me a private message when you join! Hope you enjoy howrse! See ya on Howrse! [​IMG] [​IMG] http://www.howrse.com/ [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    ooooo! I like it! [​IMG]

3. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Good! [​IMG]

4. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    i am a member on horse im on day 78 my user name is gaitedhorse no space

5. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I am on there too!! Still learning the whole equestrian center thing out, but I have 3 horses, one getting ready to have a baby!

I also am on Ponystars! They look like My Little Ponies!, You can breed them and they are really cute!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  6. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Me too! I'm 7 Horses on there LOL a little different from my name here! [​IMG]
    HOWRSE.COM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!1 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  7. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    How do you get more horses?

8. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

You can breed to someone elses horse or buy them!

9. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Bergen, NY
    Hey everyone... I have reached level 4 today and need to sponsor someone.. meaning, someone needs to join horse and say that I recommended them. Howrse is addicting and fun.

please, if you join up, tell them that Fishermare recommended you. My daughter is already playing, or I'd have her join. [​IMG]

Right now I have a black and white Paint Horse named Black Ice that is pregnant with twins. I am tring to name my horses after things in nature.. well, all except foe manly. He's named after my husband! [​IMG]

let me know if you join.

Then if anyone else wants to join, someone else can sponsor them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by