Huge earthquake in Reno at 11:39 Fri Pm

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jeaucamom, Apr 26, 2008.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Praying that you all are ok. We even felt it down here in Grass Valley. Who else felt it??

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Uhoh. I'm up in San Francisco, didn't feel a thing. Hope everyone's ok!

3. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Madison,

San Fran isnt a good place to be during a quake,lol. Im in Turlock and didnt feel a thing, Jessica is in Chat askin me about it!

4. Kanchii

Quote:You're telling me! I'm actually on the other side of the golden gate bridge from SF, but we'll get the full share of it over here, I'm sure. I'm NOT looking forward to the next big earthquake, we're due for another "once in 100 years" one x.x EEP. I don't want it to happen! I can't imagine my dear city in ruins... The Castro, Haight Street, golden gate park... It makes me sad just thinking about it!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  5. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:You're telling me! I'm actually on the other side of the golden gate bridge from SF, but we'll get the full share of it over here, I'm sure. I'm NOT looking forward to the next big earthquake, we're due for another "once in 100 years" one x.x EEP. I don't want it to happen! I can't imagine my dear city in ruins... The Castro, Haight Street, golden gate park... It makes me sad just thinking about it!

Haha, that's pretty scary! I didnt feel a thing, but we'll see on that Next Big Quake. I'll believe it when I see it, and when I see it, I'll wish I hadnt!

6. Kanchii

Haha, that's pretty scary! I didnt feel a thing, but we'll see on that Next Big Quake. I'll believe it when I see it, and when I see it, I'll wish I hadnt!

Lol when I see it I'll probably see a white light!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by