1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Huge Equipment and bird Sale Nothern Calif foothills

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Royal Oaks Ranch, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Royal Oaks Ranch

Royal Oaks Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    NOTE- Chel has first chance at everything I have.... what she doesnt want will be avail to who ever wants to buy them...

Check my website. The "Birds for sale" page is where I am posting everything..I will probably change the page name to Huge Sale or something along those lines...

No im not selling out.. but with all the downsizing I will have alot of feeders, brooders, and such that I wont be needing.

I will be getting rid of some of my coops but Im not sure which ones yet. They would be smaller older wood/wire ones, able to be picked up and set on a trailer. None of the metal panels or kennels are being sold... Also the coops will not sell until the birds IN them are sold..Some of the coops will be cheap, maybe even free depending on condition.
    I raise top quality birds and have invested alot of time and money in them.. Any reasonable offer will be considered but please be realistic. These are NOT hatchery birds, you wont find them at the local feed store. so when making an offer keep that in mind.
    The more you buy the bigger the discount.

Cash, paypal, or credit card thru paypal... No checks..

If you dont have a trailer and are LOCAL I can deliever some of the coops and such for a fee.. Basically fuel plus time to get there and back..

Feel free to ask any questions etc..

NOTE- I do practise biosecurity. So the majority of this sale will be delivered to Linden, Stockton area.. Obviously some will be required to come to the ranch... Visitors are not allowed in the bird area.. I will have the equipment and such at the front of the property. When that time comes I will do it sort of like a garage sale and you must have an appointment to stop in. At that time Ill give directions..
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. chickenwhisperer

chickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    I am interested in the 5 ringneck pheasants for $60. tried to email you but I dont think it worked. Do you have a buisness # you can email me? Are you listed in the yellow pages? I am local for pickup/cash.

3. hensnchix

hensnchix Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2007
    If you have any small coops (12-16 square feet) or small henhouses, I'd be interested and could drive out to pick them up.

Sounds like your equipment might be larger than that though!

Susan

4. Royal Oaks Ranch

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    HensBchix- Actually I might have some small like that. They were once used for quail and tiny chicks.. I havent used them in years and totally forgot about them until I saw them this morning while weedeating.... Ill see if they are useable or not later on when it cools off..

ChickenWhisper-
    I tried calling you back. When you called I was driving down the road and was on the other line LOL..
    If you want the pheasants please call me tomorrow.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  5. chickenwhisperer

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    Yeah, been busy on this end so no worries. I do want those pheasants, and could hopefully get down that way this weekend. I 'll try to call tomorow, Thursday. By the way, thanks for the responce.

6. Royal Oaks Ranch

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    Gary- I only caught a portion of your phone number on my cell... (was out of the area when you called apparently..) Can you call me again? We will be avail Sunday so could meet you in Linden...But other than that I didnt hear the rest of your message. Dang cell phone....

7. Royal Oaks Ranch

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    Still have some great stuff avail and some awesome birds too and Thank you to all who have bought birds and equipment!

Check the website to see updated items and flocks..

Will be posting pictures of more equipment that will be avail soon!

8. chickenwhisperer

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    hey, still want those pheasants if you still got them. I'll see if your # is still in my email, but I dont think so. Today is thursday(my 30th bday:rolleyes:, and I'll be off work till sunday for pickup. Please please please lets make this happen.

9. Royal Oaks Ranch

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    I sent you my number again [​IMG] In case you cant find it...
    Send me yours and when I get a chance later today Ill give you a call.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by