HUGE SWAP IN CARLTON MN>

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Fowplay, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Fowplay

Fowplay Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2008
    Minnesota
    April 26 2008 there will be a swap at the feed mill in Carlton Buy Sell Trade 8am -noon, food available for more info call 218-384-4261

2. happychicken22

happychicken22 New Egg

Feb 14, 2008
    Stacy, MN
    What are you bringing to the swap? I'm going to bring Appleyard ducks, some hens, and some egg turners for the incubator. I was told it started at 7am.........[​IMG]

3. DaveMN

DaveMN Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2008
    Moose Lake, Mn
    i am bringing the check book and some cash. I wanted to get some pea fowl (replace the ones that now dead fox got ) but will have to settle for more practical chickens - darn - [​IMG]
    with how wet it is over here near mcgregor it is tempting to get ducks but they might be more work than i want.

hopefully my wife and two kids will come with so they can help pick something out so everyone is happy.

4. Fowplay

Fowplay Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2008
    Minnesota
    May 3,2008 there are two swaps ,one in Moose lake ,Mn 7am-to--noon and one in floodwood, Mn 9 am-?.They both are at the feed mills .Also there is a swap in Embarrass Mn. sunday may 4,2008 at the fairgrounds.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  5. DaveMN

DaveMN Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2008
    Moose Lake, Mn
    got to carlton and everyone was packing up (darn flooding on my road) - off to moose lake next weekend. i will get those wyandottes yet. the appleyard ducks sounded good too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by