Huh? It's a chicken? It lays eggs?

joebryant

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 28, 2008
SW of Greenwood, INDIANA
When I pulled into my driveway yesterday, a young man was removing a stump from my front yard. He had seen and was fascinated by my two silkies that were out in my back yard. He asked what they were. When I told him, he was astonished that they were chickens, and even more so when I told him that they laid an egg every day that you can eat. He'd thought that they were some kind of bird. Anne gave him four silkie eggs.
He's going to Google, do some research on them, and get some for his girlfriend. He was really excited about them.

Last edited:
.....and please inform him that chickens are birds, just one of the "better" birds !
lau.gif

Great.. I can see his girlfriend walking into the beauty salon with them and making their "poofs" twice as big
roll.png
I little shampoo here... some conditioner there... OO! I love that color on your nails! Maybe even a perm
tongue.png
lol.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

It's ugly enough when they make poodles look like that, but a poor silkie?!? And then...what if she dyes it PINK?!?!?! You know how some people dye their dogs pink...Imagine it on a chicken...
th.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom