Humans are the worst predators

Dec 6, 2019
Philippines
Last Night there was a blackout and the place is pitch black. I saw some Young men in my neighbor's mango farm. That mango farm is near my duck farm. I didn't know those men are not my neighbors, they use flashlights to steal mangoes and I never noticed they climbed my fence with barb wires and stole a pair of broody ducks which leads me with orphan eggs. They also stole some of my chickens. My dogs are indoor dogs and they are predatory to the ducks so I have no one protects them. I heard some of my neighbors lost their animals and produce too and the young men are armed with makeshift rifles.

Last Night there was a blackout and the place is pitch black. I saw some Young men in my neighbor's mango farm. That mango farm is near my duck farm. I didn't know those men are not my neighbors, they use flashlights to steal mangoes and I never noticed they climbed my fence with barb wires and stole a pair of broody ducks which leads me with orphan eggs. They also stole some of my chickens. My dogs are indoor dogs and they are predatory to the ducks so I have no one protects them. I heard some of my neighbors lost their animals and produce too and the young men are armed with makeshift rifles.

My husband picks on me because I padlock our pen at night. But this is exactly why. I’m so sorry you lost your ducks. 😢

I hope you nail em!

I guess people got desperate for food because of the lockdown. The ducks they stole, Have names. I have no plants to cull them as I see them as pets. The one they raided is my nursery since I dont do brooders.

Back
Top Bottom