Humidaire Model 50

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by swheat, Mar 18, 2008.

1. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    I am trying to locate any information about this Humidaire Model # 50 incubator. Anyone know anything about it or where I might download any info. I have tried searches and haven't come up with much.
    Anyone have any idea how much one is worth in very good condition.
    thanks in advance [​IMG]
    Steve

2. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Hey Steve, Welcome to BYC. I don't know about the bator your asking about but just glad to see you on board. How are your silkies and cochins doing.? Julie B

3. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Hi Julie
    The silkies are doing great. How are yours doing?
    Have you been showing any? I went to one last month , my Buff silkie hen got Ch.FeatherLeg twice!
    I am so proud of her.

4. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I haven't shown since the fall. Take a look at my website and you can see some of mine. I also just posted some on Raising Chicks section of this board that I took today. I have some awesome blacks and blues growing up. I have a great buff roo and pullet from Bobbi Porto that i am trying to hatch some chicks from.

5. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Julie
    Looks like you are off to a great start. Those Buff silkies look very nice. good luck with them. Hope to see you at the fall shows.

6. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Steve, I would also like to welcome you, a fellow Alabamian to BYC. I checked out your website and I love your birds. I live on the opposite side of the State on the AL/GA/TN state line. I tried Cuckoo Silkies last year but I decided that I don't have enough years left to get them to where I want them to be. You are doing a good job with yours.

As to your incubator question. I wish I had some answers for you. I am not at all familiar with that brand. Good Luck with your search for answers.

7. DS Chicks

DS Chicks New Egg

Nov 16, 2010
    Steve did you ever get any info on the Humidaire # 50? I am looking for a manual or someone that knows how to use this thing. Thanks Mary

8. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Sent you a email.

9. DS Chicks

DS Chicks New Egg

Nov 16, 2010
    Got it Thanks

10. Nerago

Nerago New Egg

Oct 8, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    hi steve if you found anything on the Humidaire model 50 would you mind sharing i just got one myself

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by