hummm what to do?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by dnenella, Jul 13, 2010.

1. dnenella

dnenella In the Brooder

May 10, 2010
    So my silkie found the black berry bush and lets just say she is ty-died purple i've groom for 7 yrs (cats and dogs) and i have no idea how to turn her white again [​IMG] will she eventually fade out i wish i could take a pic of her but she wont stay still...
    Also i have a 17 week Ameraucana who went blind about 3 weeks ago she does real well, I have to remove her from the roost in the morning and she goes out of the coop by her self all of the chicks that was raised with her look after her; for example she got out of the fence last night and i found her under a Buff Orpingtons wings under the coop but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions so she can have a better life I will not cull her she eats and drinks fine I just want to make sure i'm doing everything I can for her.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010

2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Sorry I can't help you, but... THAT'S IS HILARIOUS! SHE WAS WHITE?? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    And I'm very sorry about your blind chicken. I wish I could help, but I've never had one go blind or be blind. I'm so sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  4. dnenella

dnenella In the Brooder

May 10, 2010
    lol yes she Was white I guess i will just have to say shes a purple splash silkie lol it totaly confused my nephew when he first seen her [​IMG]
    and i don't really know what to do with her either [​IMG] so its ok

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  5. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    aww. [​IMG] ok. hehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by