Hunting For Free, Lightly Used, Wooden Pallets.

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
I'm located in East Tawas Michigan.

Hello, I need lots of free wooden
pallets. I need them for a coop build I wanna do in the later Spring.

If anyone is able to locate any in my area, have any, & not sure what to do with them, or know someone who has some, & is willing to give them away, let me know?

It'll be greatly appreciated.

I won't be able to travel a long distance to pick them up, so I'd prefer to meet at a closer location if possible. Dropping them off at our place would be awesome too.

If you need address of our house, or my grandpa's house(I keep my chickens there) PM me for the location?

If any neighbors or friends are getting their houses remodeled, this could be a source of scrap wood as well. My friends are doing a full remodel and have a giant dumpster of scrap wood and shingles in their front yard, and let me take whatever from it.
I don't know anyone, doing a remodel of their house, but it's an idea.

Contact your local heating & air conditioning companies. The furnaces come in on pallets and some just put them in a pile by the dumpsters.
I'll have to do some looking around then, cuz I'm not sure if we have one of those companies around here.

I'll have to do some looking around then, cuz I'm not sure if we have one of those companies around here.
You may want to start with some of these companies:
459292D0-6B6D-4571-AB7A-182CE134B835.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom