Hurricane Irene

Patricia Jane

Songster
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Petaluma CA
I just wanted to let everyone know who will be affected by this will stay safe and secure, including your chickens, horses, cows, goats, sheep, dogs, cats and any others that I missed. My thought and prayers go out to you all.
fl.gif
:hugs

mcf3kids

Songster
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
Thank you we are hoping the coop and the trees hold up on Sunday night - we won't be sleeping from what we can see forecasted!

real_redhead

Songster
8 Years
Jun 6, 2011
Roanoke, VA
Hopefully it won't be too bad. we made it thru an earthquake this week I hope we can get thru this!!! I was just telling my kids today about Hurricane Hugo and how I remeber school was closing early, the buses didn't run and my dad had to pick us up, it was pretty scary. I live in Roanoke, VA and the destruction was pretty bad that far inland. I have already started thinking that I may have to bring the girls into the basement Sunday...time to trim any dead branches! Good luck to those who live closer to the coast!

ninabeast

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Upstate New York
Thank you from the Albany area. I am so grateful we decided to build our coop inside our big barn. I know our girls will be safe, even if they are terrified.

Top Bottom