Hurricanes... :(

Chickenlover2017

Songster
May 24, 2017
I just wanted to say to everyone that I am praying for those who live in the areas of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Erma. I hope everyone is recovering from Harvey and is okay from Erma so far even though those who are in the hurricane probably is not seeing this right now I just well I don't even know why I am posting this thread. I am however praying and am trying to donate some. Money and do whatever I can to help and actually one of the reasons I made this thread is to ask you would you maybe donate to the hurricanes if you have not already it would mean so so so much to me with two hurricanes..... If you live in Texas or the island than I hope you are ok just remember I am praying for you.

Thank you Chickenlover2017. I live in Eastern S. Florida, and we're bracing for it. I've lived here all my life, which is well over 50years! I will NEVER get used to this. We have taken in our 16 girls, which are in crates in our living room, lol. We couldn't leave, even if we wanted to. Our pets are family too. Please keep everyone in your prayers.

Back
Top Bottom