Hurry up Wed . . . . . . pics added

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by DeerFangRanch, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Called Cackle this am. My chicks are on their way. Should be at the PO in the morning.

We've already talked to the ladies at the post office and even the guy who drives the mail truck up the mountain (think they'll be riding up front with him [​IMG] ). Seems like everybody now has our phone number (just in case it's smudged or something on the box).

Can't wait til morning [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  2. xtremevermonter

xtremevermonter Songster

May 3, 2009
    Bradford, VT
    hmmm.....so are you excited?

3. cochinbantam-lover

cochinbantam-lover Songster

May 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Good luck with your babies! When were they shipped? Hope they all arrive safe and sound!

4. Quote:Darn, I didn't think it would show [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Songster

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    Sometimes it takes a village to raise a chicken.

6. chirpchirp

chirpchirp In the Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Michigan
    good luck waiting! i am in the SAME boat! called welp this am, they shipped yesterday from new mexico:/ so i HOPE that the post office lady calls me bright and early tomorrow! i also have made special trips to the P.O. to make sure everything was under control and ready for arrival! if only every chick had it as good as this.... good luck and get pics asap - i will do the same!

7. Post pix when they get here!

8. Got the call at 7:45 this morning from post office. When we got there we asked for the box of "party animals".

Cackle sent 16 on my order of 15 EEs. All are moving around, eating, drinking and pooping [​IMG]

I've taken pics (especially with my German Shedder Dog fascinated by "her" new babies) and will post later.

Already the hard part begins. I only have room for 8 and am already trying to decide which ones to NOT fall in love with so I can rehome them [​IMG]

9. Deanner03

Deanner03 The Cake Queen

Can't wait to see the pics!

10. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Oh no! You are to build a bigger coop! [​IMG]

Congratulations! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: