My husband had a seizure this morning and they admitted him into the hospital. I just got home (10:00 p.m.) and realized that I did not bring my 4 week old chick back in the house. (It is in a protective cage in the chicken coop). So I got a flashlight and went to get it and everyone was fine and sleeping. Baby chick was on top perch in cage and sleeping as well so I decided to leave it outside for the night. It is 74 degrees out right now. Do you all think that I made the right choice? I hope it will be okay but I have to go back to the hospital in the morning and wont have much time to do anything except check on the flock and make sure they have plenty of food and water before I go. If any of you are religious please say a prayer for my husband. They are supposed to do a MRI in the morning to check for brain tumors/ect. I will check back with you guys as soon as I can. It may be a few days though. Thank you!!!