Husband said I was going chicken crazy, what about him?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by McCord6, Sep 17, 2009.

1. We are currently trying to remodel our kitchen and we are both struggling on what we want. Hubby called me up during his lunch break just now and said he had an AWESOME idea. He said he wants to install a long pantry like cabnet in the kitchen that will be an INCUBATOR that would have 5 shelves for the eggs then 2 shelves will be hatching boxes.

I thought I was the one going crazy.

2. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] He has chicken fever too!!

3. mulia24

mulia24 Chillin' With My Peeps

that's very good!!!

[​IMG]

4. wjallen05

wjallen05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    [​IMG]

toooo funny!!

btw, I also have 3 girls and 1 boy... but our boy is the youngest! [​IMG] He just turned one and my oldest daughter will be 6 in a few weeks.

Do you also get the "boy you sure have your hands full!" comments EVERYWHERE you go?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  5. He said him and his buddies at work are talking about it now. They are all going to pitch in on building it. Why am I a little scared of that?

Oh also, he wants me to move the brooder box from the diningroom to the bedroom. Now he is really going nuts.

My boy is the oldest and the only one in the family that is hearing. He's a good boy with alot of energy. Im expecting girl 3 in December.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  6. tomato lady

tomato lady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2009
    Eatonville, WA
    Quote:I would be very scared! [​IMG] But, I would also be happy for the help and enthusiasm. Then again, brooder in the bedroom? Hmmmm..... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Congratulations on your new baby girl. [​IMG] December is not far away.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by