Husband's New Job...Help?

turney31

Songster
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
palestine texas
Well DH is 51 and retired for awhile now, has been looking hard for a job for over a year, without much luck. Times are hard on the Swampy Duece.
hmm.png
Well someone opened a bar 2 miles from our house. It has a soul night, a country night and the rest of the time it is latin/hispanic. He was hired as head of security and bouncer.
wee.gif
He was almost a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier than any of the other applicants....well.... he is white as a biscuit and knows no spanish at all.
lau.gif
A lot of non english speaking patrons.

He can look menacing, no problem. Do you all know of any phrases in spanish that he might learn quickly? Short and to the point?

Thanks in advance,
Micah

Quote:
Bird, I used to really dread guys like you.
tongue.gif

Made me have to get off my comfy barstool.... My pepsi would get warm.... Sometimes I even had to get my hands dirty.
hit.gif

A good bouncer never hits anyone and makes the person think leaving was their idea to start with.

Quote:
tongue.gif

Made me have to get off my comfy barstool.... My pepsi would get warm.... Sometimes I even had to get my hands dirty.
hit.gif

A good bouncer never hits anyone and makes the person think leaving was their idea to start with.

lau.gif
He must have been a good bouncer, cause he never hit me!
gig.gif
Well, he tried.
gig.gif
Man, I'm glad those were the "good ole days"& not still going on!

Quote:
tongue.gif

hit.gif

lau.gif
He must have been a good bouncer, cause he never hit me!
gig.gif
Well, he tried.
gig.gif
Man, I'm glad those were the "good ole days"& not still going on!

He didn't hit you cause you were running too fast?
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom