Husky vs Chicken

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by mystang89, Jul 16, 2011.

1. mystang89

mystang89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    Louisville
    One white pure blooded husky vs 5 white Bantam leghorn chickens. Chickens 1; husky 0.
    Thought it was a pretty cool picture though. The chickens have grown used to the husky even though he doesn't stay in there. He only uses that chicken run to do his business and the husky has learned to be very docile around the chickens. Its very nice to see. I still watch over him every time he's in there but so far he has proven to be a very good boy and the chickens have been very good ladies. At the moment these pictures were taken the chickens were eating some scratch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:And he didn't want his share? My 9MO border collie X has decided she loves scratch and will nudge the chooks out of the way to try and get it from them.

3. mystang89

mystang89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    Louisville
    Nah, he didn't want the scratch, he wanted the corn on the cob and buscuits that I threw in there though. Chickens weren't having any part of it though lol.

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Looks like he's saying " I need my personal space... someone get me otta here!"

5. tyler2740

tyler2740 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2011
    small town
    Our 7 week old german shepherd pup loves to eat scratch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by